Online Cable Request Form
Click here for the Weekly Program Guide for ACTV-20
Community TV (ACTV - Channel 20)
Hours of Operation
- By Phone
- Office Phone: 603.362.4549
- Office Fax: 603.362.5305
- By Mail
- Atkinson Community Television (ACTV-20), Town Of Atkinson NH, 21 Academy Avenue, Atkinson, NH 03811
Available Forms and Documents
- Q - When will [program X] be replayed on ACTV-20?
- A - Currently, the next ten programs scheduled appears on the channel
immediately after every program and during the Bulletin Board playback. We also have
an online weekly schedule that is automatically updated with the latest changes on the
town website, so check back frequently for the most current schedule changes. If the program is a Government meeting (Selectmen, Planning Board, etc), you can also go here or to the Town's Vimeo Page to view it online 24 hours after it aired Live on ACTV-20.
- Q - I have an idea for a show (or a completed program on tape or DVD). How do I get it on the air on ACTV-20?
- A - Contact us, and we will be happy to provide you with the training and equipment necessary
to make your idea a reality. If you already have a show you've created, drop off a copy (Unencrypted DVD's, Blu-ray discs and Flash drives are
preferred, but we can handle DV tape if necessary) along with the appropriate forms (found on this website or obtained from the station directly), and we will schedule it for broadcast.
- Q - I requested a notice be put on the Community Bulletin Board last week. Why isn't it on the air yet?
- A - On the Community Bulletin Board Request Form, it clearly states, "Anyone wishing to place an announcement
on the bulletin board must submit a request to ACTV-20 at least two (2) weeks in advance of the desired cablecast
time." That means you should get your notice to us, where possible, two weeks before you wish to start seeing it
on the air. The reason we request this is because ACTV-20 is staffed by part-time employees and volunteers, and
we must wear many hats simultaneously in order to keep your Access Channel running 24 hours a day, 365 days each
year. Due to the workload this imposes on us, we may not get to your request for more than a week, though we will
make every effort to get to it in a timely fashion. This is also part of the reason why the form further states,
"ACTV-20 will make every attempt to air announcements for at least one (1) week prior to the date of the announced
event or service."
Weekly Program Guide for ACTV-20