Town Clerk

Reminder: Annual Dog License Renewal – 4/30/21 Deadline

Dog Licensing

All dogs must be licensed in the State of NH per RSA 466:1. annually by April 30. The month of May will be a grace period for late renewals. RSA 466:1 Info (pdf)
When renewing your dog license online, you will be asked to provide your dog’s current license tag number.
To find this number, you would enter the last 2 digits of the past year followed by the last 4 digits on the dog tag itself.
Ex: your dog was issued tag # 000470. You would enter 19-0470.
You can also call or email the Town Clerk’s office and we will look it up for you.

2021 Election Season

2021 Town Election Schedule

Current Year Elections

Election Results Page
    2021 Town Election Results (pdf)
    March 10th Voting Results for Timberlane Regional School District
    2020 General Election Results (pdf)
    2020 Primary Election Results (pdf)
    2020 Town Election Voter Turnout (pdf)


Town ClerkJulianna Hale
Deputy Town ClerkKari Bodycote
Assistant Town ClerkCamela St. Gelais

Hours of Operation

  • Monday - 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
  • Tuesday - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
  • Wednesday - 8:30 am- 5:00 pm
  • Thursday - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
  • Friday - 8:00 am - 12:00 noon

Contact Information

  • By Phone
    • Office Phone: 603.362.4920
    • Office Fax: 603.362.5305
  • By Email
  • By Mail
    • Town Clerk, Town Of Atkinson NH, 19 Academy Avenue, Atkinson, NH 03811

Online Services

         E-Reg - Motor Vehicle Registration             Dog Licensing             Vital Record Request

Credit Cards Accepted by Town Clerks Office

Just a reminder that the Town Clerks office accepts: MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express and JCB. A debit card is processed as a credit card only if the card has a MasterCard, Visa, Amex or Discover logo present. Please Note: There are additional fees to cover the cost of the credit card processing company fees - 2.79% with a $1.50 minimum. These fees go directly to our third party processor and are not retained by the town. Convenience fees cannot be refunded.

Available Forms and Documents


  • Q - How do I renew my current vehicle/trailer/motorcycle registration online?
    • A - Click on the orange e-reg link on the Town Clerks page.
  • Q – How do I register a new or new-to-me vehicle in Atkinson?
    • A - For information regarding registering that vehicle, please review the following document.
      Registering a Vehicle (pdf)
  • Q- How can I newly register or renew a boat in NH?
    • A - For information regarding boat registration please review the following document.
      Registering a Boat (pdf).
  • Q – Do dogs need to be registered and licensed in Atkinson?
  • Q - What documents do I need to obtain a marriage license?
    • A - For information regarding obtaining a marriage license please review the following document. There is a $50.00 fee to apply for a marriage license. - Obtaining a Marriage License (pdf)
  • Q - How do I obtain a vital record certificate?
    • A - For information regarding obtaining vital records please review the following document. - Vital Records (pdf)
  • Q - How do I register to vote?
    • A - For information regarding voter registration please review the following document. - Register to Vote (pdf)
  • Q - How do I register a new or new-to-me trailer?
Return to Top