- Tax Collector - Debra L. DeSimone
- Deputy Tax Collector - Susan J. Garrant
Hours of Operation Currently in Winter Hours
- Monday - 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday - 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
- Friday - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Monday - Thursday: 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- By Phone
- Office Phone: 603.362.5357
- Office Fax: 603.362.5305
- By Email
- By Mail
- Tax Collector, Town Of Atkinson NH, 21 Academy Avenue, P.O. Box 1206, Atkinson, NH 03811
Available Forms and Documents
- Q - Can I drop my payment off at the Town Hall when the Office is not open?
- A - Yes. There is a mail slot in the door of the Tax Collector’s Office for your convenience.
- Q - Can I obtain a stamped receipt of a Tax payment?
- A - Yes. For a stamped receipt you must include a stamped self-addressed envelope with your payment.
- Q - How do I apply for abatement?
- Q - How do I change my mailing address?
- A - You contact the Assessor.