FIRE, MEDICAL AND POLICE EMERGENCY CALL: 911
- Chief - Michael E. Murphy
- Deputy Chief - Kevin J. Landry
- Fire Captain - Jeffrey Murphy
- 1st Lieutenant - Jason Landry
- 2nd Lieutenant - Andrew Fournier
- EMS Captain - Andrew Schafer
- EMS Lieutenant - Paula M. Holigan
- Members -
Albert Apitz Robert Beaulieu Daniel P. Beckwith Frederick Beckwith Andrew Cammilleri Brian J. Collins Joshua Dugdale Ronald Gale William Galinsky Darrell Hollenbeck Nikolaos Hantzis David Holigan Justin McCarthy Andrew Murphy Robert Neil Nicholas D. Orio Carroll B. Ray John F. Rockwell Adam Stasio Edward A. Stewart Jared Walker David M. Weymouth Stephen J. Wooster
- Fire Department Administrative Assistant -
John F. Rockwell
- Fire Inspectors -
Michael E. Murphy Kevin J. Landry
- Forest Fire Warden -
Michael E. Murphy
- Deputy Wardens -
Albert Apitz Darrell A. Hollenbeck Kevin J. Landry Donald L. Murphy Edward A. Stewart David M. Weymouth
- Firefighters Association -
Andrew Murphy, President
- By Phone
- EMERGENCY: 911
- POISON CONTROL: 800.222.1222
- NON EMERGENCY Business Phone: 603.362.5611
- Fire Inspector (Voice Mail): 603.362.4203
- Fax: 603.362.9295
- By Email
- Atkinson Fire Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Mail
- Atkinson Fire Department, Town Of Atkinson NH, PO Box 6 (Academy Avenue), Atkinson, NH 03811
Available Forms and Documents
- Fire Law Brochure (pdf)
- No Trash Burning Brochure (pdf)
- Home Safety Tips (pdf)
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and Prevention Brochure (pdf)
- NH Fire Permit Laws, Regulations and Information
- NH State RSA 125-N: Dioxin Emissions Reduction and Control Program
- Northern New England Poison Control
- Sparky's Fire Prevention for Children
- Q - Where do I obtain a Fire Permit?
- A - Fire Permits are obtained locally through the Forest Fire Warden, Deputy Warden’s and Issuing Agents. You can contact the Forest Fire Warden Michael E. Murphy at the Atkinson Fire Department non emergency business phone, 603.362.5611 for more information.
- Q - How much does a Fire Permit cost?
- A - There is no cost to obtain a written fire permit.
- Q - When is a Fire Permit required?
- A - A Fire Permit is required anytime there is not a 100 foot radius of complete snow cover around the fire.
- Q - What time can a fire be kindled?
- A - Fires may only be kindled after 5:00 p.m. and must be extinguished before 9:00 a.m. Please refer to the NH Fire Permit Laws, Regulations and Informationfor detailed information and exemptions to this rule.
- Q - Can I burn trash?
- A - Residential trash burning is a public health risk. State law, RSA 125-N strictly prohibits trash burning . Please read the No Trash Burning Brochure above for more information.