Brush Dump and Recycling
Hours of Operation
- Wednesday - 12:00 pm- 4:00 pm
- Saturday - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sunday - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Woodlock Park Lane, off of Westside Drive, opposite tennis courts.
- Q - What materials are allowed?
- A - We allow the following materials:
- Brush Dump:
- Clean wood with no finish
- Lumber no larger than 2" X 12"
- Branches, Up to 20” in diameter
- Mulch Pile:
- Leaves, lawn clippings, and wood chips only, and dirt or soil
- NOTE: Mulch has to be separated from the brush when dumping these items.
- Paper Leaf Bag must be emptied, Bag can be put in paper recycling when done
- Paper and Cardboard
- Plastic bottles
- Aluminum, tin (i.e. dog food, soup cans)
- Q - What materials are NOT allowed?
- A- We do not allow the following materials:
- Demolition Debris
- Propane tanks
- Hazardous materials